Welcome to our ADA Compliance page. Our entire website is under construction as we are in the process of updating all of our pages to be ADA compliant.
In the meantime if you need us to work on a specific page please contact the ADA Issue Report page. It is important to us that everyone in our community has equal access to all areas of our website.
We appreciate your patience with this process.
Steps we have taken to work towards compliance:
- ADA Compliance Department Head has been trained on the tools available within the CMS
- ALT-Text is being placed on pictures within the website
- Working on the PDF documents to make them compliant
- Staff are being trained in ADA Compliance
- CMS provider is working on adjusting contrast on various locations on website
- 3/19/2018 - ADA Compliance Officer, Carol Phillips, attended an ADA Compliance training at MASS/META Conference.
- 3/19/2018 - Updated some content on the website
- 08/20/2018 - Reviewed policies posted on Forms & Links page to confirm we had the appropriate components
- 9/14/2018 - Ran website through Web Accessibilty Evaluation Tool. Reviewed results and made adjustments to some pictures without Alt-Text.
- 12/3/2018 - 12/4/2018 - Nathan Schmitz (Superintendent), Mike Rice (Principal), and Carol Phillips (District Technology Director) attended the MTSBA Legal & Technology Summit. This Summit included information regarding policy 4350 Accessibility & Nondiscrimination. It also covered information on ADA Compliance.
- 12/4/2018 - Carol Phillips updated the ADA Department page